Antonine University (UA) is a Lebanese Catholic institution dedicated to developing the talents of our youths in the joy of truth. It accompanies them in acquiring knowledge, expertise and life skills, thus enabling them to become women and men qualified to serve society.
The University accomplishes this mission with the respect for diversity, ethical rectitude and demand for excellence. It promotes contextualized scientific research and professionalism animated by innovation
Responsible for providing assistance to UA internal stakeholders: students, faculty and staff members concerning their IT needs. He / She will conduct the troubleshooting, the maintenance of the software, hardware and networks and assist in the day-to-day support operations as well as ongoing projects.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Providing technical support across the organization (on site or phone support);
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary;
- Performing electrical safety checks on computers, projectors, and other equipment;
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault;
- Performing any other related duties as assigned.
- T.S in IT or equivalent. B.S in Computer Science is a plus;
- 0 to 1 year of experience directly related to the specified main duties and responsibilities. Experience in a higher education institution is preferred
- Good knowledge in Microsoft products (Win10, Server 2012; active directory is a plus).
- Good knowledge in CISCO switching (CCNA is a plus).
- Good knowledge in IT technical support.
- Knowledge of common software installation (Packet tracer, 3D Max, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Mat Lab….)
- Knowledge in Network foundations.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to prioritize task and keen attention for details;
- Sense of guidance and support;
- Time management skills;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Fast learner and committed to deadlines.
- Location: UA, Hadat-Baabda campus
- Job category: Admin. Staff
- Job Status: Full-time
- Work is performed in an office setting; the work may require occasional standing or walking between offices and carrying small objects
How to Apply
- In order to be considered for this application, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job title “IT Support” in the subject line.
- Application deadline: Saturday, October 31, 2020.
Antonine University is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.