To all UA newly enrolled students, welcome to your inclusive community of learning!
You are probably asking lots of questions about the courses you planned to take this fall, the ideas you want to implement, and the extracurricular activities you want to pursue. That is why the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is ready to answer all your questions and to help you overcome all the obstacles that may stand in the way of your success.
As we continue to seek new ways to bring our community together this fall and throughout the 2020–2021 academic year, we invite you to take part in the Dardashe
online session. This session aims to provide you with information concerning campus life and make sure that you are well aware of your rights and responsibilities on campus.
UA newly enrolled students
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
12:30 PM – 1:25 PM
Virtual via Microsoft Teams
The Dardashe session program will include:
- Presentation and introduction to the Office of Student Affairs and UA clubs, Ms. Joyce Abou Jaoude
- Testimonials from current students-members of clubs
- Introduction to the Academic Success Service and the Students Volunteering Program, Ms. Jocelyn Saab
- Introduction to the University Pastoral Work, Fr. Charbel Bou Abboud
- Introduction to the Counseling Service, Ms. Carol Yared
- Presentation of the Antonine University’s history, Mr. Brahim Samaha
- Dardashé Q&A
Until we meet on campus, join our virtual Dardashe gathering and register here
or call +961 5 927 000 ext. 2702 or +961 71 334 405.